Mark your calendars!
- Wednesday night dinners every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:30 pm. October date is the 14th —sponsored by Men’s Club.
- Sr. Citizens meets the first Thursday of the month at 10:00 am in the Family Life Center Next meeting is October 1—with the “Morning Glories”.
- Amy Shields Circle Annual Crop will be changed to Saturday, October 3 at 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- CROP WALK—October 18, 2015 in Winston Salem, NC—1:30 pm is registration and the walk begins at 2:30 pm.
- Bingo Night with Chicken Stew—October 24—5:00-7:00 pm. “In Living Color” will be our Sermon Series and Bible Study for October. It will be based on the book “The Three Colors of Ministry: A Trinitarian Approach to Discovering Your Gifts in Ministry” by Christian Swartz (Natural Church Development).
- A Work Day at the Parsonage has been scheduled for Saturday, October 17 from 9:00– Until. Everyone from the church is welcome to help! Sponsored by the Trustees.